Previously, roofing contractors were forced to haul old-asphalt shingles to expensive landfills. Those days are gone. At RAS-Tech we take the ‘green’ approach, solving a wasteful and expensive problem. We make recycling asphalt shingles convenient by offering a one-stop recycling service with hauling capabilities and a drop-off location. RAS-Tech owns and operates a fleet of 3.5 ton trailers that can be left on the site of a roofing job. Once filled with shingles a RAS-Tech driver will promptly pick up the shingles and deliver them to our facility for recycling .
Over $500,000,000 a year is spent on landfill fees for dumping asphalt shingles. Shingle recycling will save you money. RAS-Tech has a flat low tipping fee on carts, no matter the tonnage and if you drop-off at our facility in Brentwood we can save you up to 30% on tipping!
RAS-Tech welcomes all commercial & Residential Roofers.
- We are conveniently 50 Pine Road, Brentwood, NH 03833, United States (US) - Phone: 603-772-1995 Fax: 603-778-2740Our hours of operation are M-F 7am-11pm. Saturday drop-offs can be arranged. Please click here for door-to-door directions
- RAS-Tech offers low prices for asphalt shingle recycling: $65 per ton or $8 per square dropped off at our Brentwood, NH facility.
- RAS-Tech offers a quick and easy dumpster service for your asphalt shingles. Simply call us and give us an address and a 3.5-ton trailer will be promptly delivered. Once it is full we will pick up and recycle it’s contents for one low flat rate, starting at $350
- We recycle 100% of the asphalt shingles that are dropped off by roofers and collected by our trailers using a one of a kind process that turns your old shingles into new products!
Benefits of Recycling Shingles: Why recycle asphalt shingles? Here are some advantages of recycling your tear-off asphalt shingles:
- Recycling asphalt shingles is a cost effective alternative to landfill disposal or other disposal methods.
- You can save over 20% recycling your old shingle asphalt shingles with RAS-Tech.
- Recycling asphalt shingles is an environmentally-friendly alternative to disposing of old shingles in a landfill. According to a report by the Northeast Recycling Council, the Environmental Protection Agency estimates that the, “U.S. manufactures and disposes of an estimated 11 million tons of asphalt shingles.”
- By properly removing and recycling tear-off asphalt shingles, you are on your way towards earning additional credits under LEED certification programs.